Saturday, November 30, 2013

(Thanksgiving) Ten of a Kind #382: No Leftovers

Let's celebrate polishing off the rest of that delicious, yummy turkey carcass with this year's Ten of a Kind Thanksgiving Covers! And yep, these are covers I haven't used before in my Thanksgiving posts of 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, or 2012! (Nor are they duplicated in ComicsAlliance's 50 Comic Book Covers Celebrating Thanksgiving"!) Yes, truly and indeed these are Ten Covers About Thanksgiving That Are Not Leftovers!






Special thanks and a Bull-Prize, with Stuffing and Gravy to Bully-Boooster and frequent COBF commenter Erik Johnson for having this Spirit Section splash when I couldn't find a color version in my own collection! Check out his plentiful Pinterest page on Will Eisner's The Spirit! Thanks, Erik!







And if you're not stuffed yet, there's even more Ten of a Kind here!

1 comment:

Yatz said...

Kudos for this - though I'm sadly reminded, once more, that I can't read your blog cuddled up in bed with my tablet (still haven't figured out how to get those meshugene pop-ups on Android!)